Hub Bicycles: Bike Rental Agreement
Please fill out this secured Bicycle Rental Agreement form to reserve your bike. Terms of the Agreement (what you are signing off on) are listed on this page, directly below the form. After completing this form, please call the Hub at (706) 355-3989 to confirm your reservation with a credit card. Thanks, and happy cycling!
RENTAL AGREEMENT TERMS:
1. At The Hub Bicycles, LLC, agrees to rent the above described equipment to the undersigned.
2. All rent due hereunder for the rental of the equipment by me shall be paid in advance at the time this agreement is signed.
3. I have inspected the equipment to be rented by me as described on the top of the agreement and I accept full responsibility for the care of the equipment while it is in my possession. Any damage to the equipment other than caused by reasonable wear and tear, shall be my responsibility and shall be repaired or replaced by The Hub Bicycles LLC at my sole cost and expense.
4. I will be responsible for the replacement at full retail value of any equipment rented under this agreement, but not returned to The Hub Bicycles LLC. Bike will be returned on:
5. I agree to return to The Hub Bicycles LLC all equipment rented under this agreement by the agreed date in a clean condition to avoid any additional charges for which I will be responsible.
6. I agree to hold harmless and indemnify The Hub Bicycles LLC and its owners, agents, and employees for any loss or damage, including any that results from, claims, demands, actions, and/or property damage related to the use of the equipment rented under this agreement.
7. I understand that there are inherent and other risks involved in the sport for which this equipment is to be used, that injuries are a common and ordinary occurrence of the sport, and I freely assume those risks including the risk of injury to myself and to third persons and of damage to my property and property of others.
8. I agree that only the person to whom the equipment is rented and fitted shall use the equipment.
9. I hereby release, remise and discharge The Hub Bicycles LLC and its owners, agents, and employees from any and all liability for damage and injury to myself and/or to any other person and/or property resulting from negligence, installation, maintenance, selection, adjustment, and/or use of the equipment rented hereunder, or any other fault, accepting myself that full responsibility for any and all such damage and/or injury which may result there from.
10. For any contract or other acti on against The Hub Bicycles LLC the damages are limited to the amount of rental fee only. I agree that no consequential damages can be collected.
11. The parties agree and understand that if any clause or phrase of this agreement is unenforceable or invalidated by law the rest of this agreement is to remain in full force and effect.
12. By signing below as renter, I certify that I am 18 years of age or older.
13. All instructions on the use of my rental equipment have been made clear to me, and I understand the use and function of my equipment. I, the undersigned, intending to be legally bound and in consideration of the equipment provided for my use, have read and understand the rental and release agreement above and agree to be bound by all of the above terms and conditions including the limitation of liability of The Hub Bicycles LLC